rencontre 90 gratuit Everyone I know has problems, and sometimes they seem overwhelming. My personality type tends to fret and worry and see the negative – about everything! But that is merely a tendency, and by the grace of God, I am getting better at replacing that negativity with a grateful attitude.
source site How I wish I had overcome this habit of mind years earlier! Recent clinical research is repeatedly showing strong linkages between heart disease and negative states of mind, such as depression and anxiety. But I choose to look ahead, not behind. I am striving to do as the apostle Paul said in Phillipians 3:12, to “press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me.” Jesus came so that we may have abundant life – not one filled with sorrow, sadness, and worry!
http://plugwayapp.com/?biznes=site-d%27annonces-pour-rencontres&e11=96 So, this day, although it is blisteringly hot in Texas and the world in general seems a dark place at this point in history, I am grateful that:
- God sent His beloved and only Son Jesus to save me from my sins and give me eternal life. (John 3:16)
- http://www.soundofthesirens.net/?delimeres=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-strategie-5-minuten&2e2=6a God promises to never leave me or forsake me – https://www.mccarthyarchitecture.com/indigose/13901 never, no never!
- God rencontres 68 always empowers us to do whatever He tells us to do. Jesus said, “Be of good cheer because I have overcome the world!” We CAN have an upbeat attitude!
- God has given clear guidance in the Bible on how to live a blessed joyous life – I only have to study and apply what I learn.
- When I have doubts about how my life is turning out, I can rely on the promise in Proverbs 3:5-6: “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not rely on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him [act like you know Him—my words] and He will direct your path.”
- James 1:5 reassures us that “If any of you lack wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.” Verses 6 through 8 tell us that we must believe and not doubt that God will give us wisdom. Remember: He empowers us to do what He tells us to.
- Finally, when doing the things listed above seems hard, I read Psalm 103 over and over and over. I especially focus on verses 11 through 14:
binary options trading signals with franco http://battunga.com.au/?giopere=opzioni-digitali-per-professionisti&e17=ce “For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is His love for those who fear Him; as far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us. As a father has compassion on his children, so the LORD has compassion on those who fear Him; for He knows how we are formed, He remembers that we are dust.
http://massimoibba.org/?finisel=palmashow-quand-il-rencontre-son-ex&4bd=a8 As I gaze at the clear blue sky, that vast expanse of moisture that cradles the earth, I marvel at God’s unavoidable reminder of His love and compassion for us. He has placed His blue heavens over every human being on our planet, just like a human father tenderly places a soft blanket over his sleeping child. How dare I doubt His love?