see The summer was golden, their love young and new, his bold arms her rendezvous,
But now leaves have fallen, and tears fill her eyes, his warm lips a memory
as she sighs.
http://htadesignvn.com/?prostin=conocer-personas-otras-partes-mundo&cd4=eb Time, time rolls the hills along, makes the stars go round to the sky’s bright song
Time, time stirs the endless sea. Maybe time will bring you back to me.
The snow’s come and gone now, and still, they’re apart. How empty her yearning heart!
But spring brings its promise and old memories burn, while she dreams that with summer, he’ll return.
Time, time rolls the hills along, makes the stars go round to the sky’s bright song
Time, time stirs the endless sea. Maybe time will bring you back to me … maybe time will bring you back to me.”
Songwriters: JOURDAN, MICHEL E/CANFORA, ARMAND F A/BASILE, JOE
http://tennisclubpaimpol.fr/bisese/8721 The encouragement in music. In tender love songs I hear God loving me through the magic of music, the restful resonance of a baritone voice like that of Ed Ames, and lyrics that, like the ones above, make one ponder the imponderables: the hills, the sea, the stars, the seasons, yearning, and love in its limitless forms.
When I hear “Time, time”, I change the last two lines to “One day time will surely set me free”, free to be with the One I love, my Jesus:
- Who is the love in love songs,
- Who paints the sky twice each day for me,
- Who stirs the sea, moves the stars, and makes the sky sing,
- Who fills His Word with reassurances of His tender, all-powerful care and concern for me,
- Who hugs me and smiles at me through family and friends,
- Who encourages me in the solitary silence of night,
- Who gave me grandsons to put their warm little hands in mine as reminders of the trust I am to put in Him.
opzioni binarie legale in italia His gift of hope that lives in love songs. Yes, time will one day set me free to be with Jesus but until then I have His loving presence in the magic of music, in His love through people, and in His gift of tender hope that speaks to me in love songs, like this one – “Time, time”